vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Bubble Tea, and Korean Noodle Soup

Hi,

Today i'm starting my first blog. A bit scary because I dont know if people will like it, but I will find out soon enough ;). 

This blog will be about all the things I cook, taste, see and love.
I love to cook and to try new things. Not everything works out great, but that's the way we learn. 


Today we went to this small Korean restaurant, called Gamasot. I wanted to eat here for a long time now. A Korean couple owned the restaurant.
The meals were really authentic Korean. We ordered 'bibimbap' and 'ramyum'. Bibimbap is rice with vegetables, beef and pasta from chile. Ramyum was sort of a noodlesoup with beef. Both were delicious. 





After, we went to this place we're totally addicted to. Its called Yoyo and they serve bubble tea. You can decide whatever drink you want. Warm or cold tea, milkshakes or a yoghurt shake. Then choose a flavour and choose your 'popping'. This popping can either be aloe vera or ittle balls with liquid in them. They splash open when you bite them. Really great, can drink one all day, everyday!

Delicious, delicious day!












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten