dinsdag 5 maart 2013

Korean snacks and instant bubble tea

Finally! The weather is getting much better! Sun all day and don't need to wear a coat!
I've been looking forward to this so long now.

On this lovely day, we went to the 'Oriental". This is a supermarket with a lot of products from Asia. They got really nice froze products like durian, a fruit from Asia, and dimsum.. actually anything you like. I got this rule, that every time I go there, I have t buy something I haven't tried before. So i bought Korean vegetable seaweed rolls.
We also found some bubbletea powder. You only needed to apply water and as a bubbletea addict, I needed to bring this home.

We bought a bunch of other stuff like; Indonesian icecream, hot sauce, noodle soups, malt beer and one of my favorite things: lemper!

When we got home we really wanted to try those Korean rolls. They needed to be fried.  
My God. It was really delicious!! Small rolls filled with rice noodles, carrot, green onions, garlic, leek. Rolled up in seaweed. Best thing ever!




We also tried the instant bubbletea. Wasn't far as good as the one we buy in a bubble tea store and when its fresh.  But it was okay.
You start with this. 1 package of milk tea powder, 1 package of little balls called "popping" a cup and a straw.

First add the milk tea powder stuff.

 Now add the little balls. They were actually really gross and chewy, reminded me of gum. and who wants gum in his drink ;) hehe

Apply hot water, until the cup is almost full. Stir and enjoy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten